This pumpkin pie is the perfect healthy dessert to bring to your Thanksgiving gathering. Actually, after you make it, you might decide you want to keep it all for yourself.
It’s gluten-free, fat-free, refined sugar-free, and high-protein, yet still has all of the flavor and texture of the traditional fall dessert.
You can also enjoy this recipe any time of year – I’m a member of #TeamPumpkinYearRound!
Watch my video on YouTube here for a step-by-step tutorial!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
SERVES: 8 – 115 calories 0g F / 17g C / 11g P per slice
- 1 can unsweetened pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (180ml)
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (84g)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour (37g)
- 2 Tablespoons starch (corn, arrowroot, tapioca, or potato) (16g)
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar, or granulated sweetener of choice (69g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and beat until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-inch round pie pan, or into a pre-made gluten-free crust if desired. Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely and then refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before slicing.
Enjoy! Post a photo on Instagram, tag me @sarahsfitfood, and use #baketobefit if you try this recipe.
Check out my other eBooks here for tons more healthy dessert recipes 🙂