These gooey, chewy, moist keto blondies are EVERYTHING you never knew you needed. I love making this simple recipe with different types of chocolate – sugar-free milk chocolate chips, chopped sugar-free milk chocolate bar, a mix of dark + milk chocolate, etc. Feel free to get creative!
For many more fun healthy dessert recipes to try, check out my hardcover cookbook or my range of best selling eBooks which are available for instant download. The Keto Dessert eBook has tons more keto-friendly dessert recipes like this one and it’s currently 20% off using code “KETO20”.
Now I’ll never be the type of blog that makes you scroll through my entire life story before getting to the recipe…so without further ado, let’s make some blondies!
Keto Milk Chocolate Blondies
- 1 cup blanched finely ground almond flour
- ½ cup powdered erythritol/monkfruit blend*
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free milk chocolate chips or chunks**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate) in a large bowl.
- Add softened butter, egg, and vanilla extract, and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips or chunks.
- Spread batter evenly into baking dish, and top with extra chocolate chunks or chips if desired. (note: batter may seem thin when spread into pan, but will rise while baking. If you prefer thicker bars, add extra chocolate chips or bake in a smaller pan.)
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on the edges. Check early and often as different ovens are different, and you don't want to over-bake these.
- Allow to cool, slice, and enjoy!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment!