It’s New Years Eve, 2020 is coming to an end, and we’re celebrating with keto peanut butter cookies. But first, can we talk about what a CRAZY year it has been? It started with my first hardcover cookbook release in January, then a global pandemic that turned the world upside down, creating The Keto Dessert eBook 2.0, AND the first launch of my ultimate dream and greatest accomplishment to date: Fit Bake, a product line of healthy baking mixes and frostings.
I’m starting 2021 with a super exciting event to share the Keto 2.0 and Fit Bake love with you! January 1st-10th, every single day there will be a new GIVEAWAY on my Instagram page including FREE copies of the Keto 2.0 and gift cards to Fit Bake! Don’t worry – if you’ve already purchased the eBook, or want to purchase it now to take advantage of the New Years Sale, you can enter to win a full refund! There will be 10 total winners and all winners will be notified on January 11th.
Also happening from January 1st-10th, we’re having a huge New Years eBook Sale! Get 25% off with code: KETO2021 (EDIT: 25% off has now expired, but KETO2021 is still valid for 20% off through the end of January)
The Keto Dessert eBook 2.0 has been updated 5 times since it was released in June, and now contains over 110+ of the absolute best keto dessert recipes. It is truly a complete guide to keto baking, with all my tips and tricks, a one-page printable ingredient shopping list, and so much more in addition to all the recipes.
I already see 2021 being full of so many new delicious recipes and exponential growth for Fit Bake. I’m so excited and thankful to have all of you along for the ride!
Now, who’s making these keto PB PARTY COOKIES to celebrate the New Year? With only 4 ingredients, they come together SO quickly. Dipping them in chocolate or white chocolate + sprinkles provides a fun activity and extra treat, however feel free to enjoy them plain if you prefer.
These keto peanut butter cookies simply consist of unsweetened creamy peanut butter, softened butter, powdered sugar-free sweetener, and an egg. But trust me, the texture is amazing and you won’t be able to tell they’re flourless. My boyfriend refused to believe it when I told him, haha!
Have a fun & safe New Years Eve! These cookies make the perfect stay-at-home activity 🙂
HERE’S TO 2021!
Keto PB Party Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy salted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener
- 1 large egg⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips melted (I used 1/4 cup white chocolate + 1/4 cup dark chocolate)
- Stir peanut butter, softened butter and sweetener together in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add egg and stir until uniformly distributed.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours until dough is cold and firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough into balls and form into 12 cookie shapes. Flatten with a fork to create classic criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips, either by microwave in 15-20 second intervals, or in a double boiler. Spoon chocolate over half of each cookie and place on wax paper. Allow to harden (I put mine in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to speed up the process!)