Summer may be coming to an end, but these keto lemon poppyseed muffins are sure to make it last a little longer before we welcome in all things pumpkin spice. Moist, tender, light, and flavorful, be warned that these big bakery-style muffins will make you think you’re eating a sugar and gluten-filled muffin…
In case you haven’t grabbed your copy of The Keto Dessert eBook 2.0 yet, we are currently having a flash 25% off sale to celebrate the end of summer. This will be active for one week only and is one of the biggest discounts we’ll ever offer. The code to enter at checkout is: NEWFALL25The feedback on the 2.0 so far has been INSANE. It’s by far my best selling, and most loved resource to date. Check out all the reviews on our Reviews Page, or on the @baketobefit Instagram page. The recipes are so incredibly delicious, yet easy to make and are all derived from the same simple set of ingredients. In addition to the 95+ recipes, the eBook also includes a printable one-page shopping list that includes everything needed to make every single recipe in the eBook, as well as a full guide sharing all my tips and secrets for perfect keto desserts.
Just a few of the recipes included….Cookie Dough Oreo Brownies (A.K.A. “Slutty” Brownies), Peanut Butter Brownies, Cinnabons, Levain Bakery-Style Cookies, Classic Chocolate Cake, Copycat Oreos, Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cookies N’ Cream Cheesecake, Copycat Cosmic Brownies, and so much more!
Oh, and we can’t forget the ultimate fall recipe: KETO PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE CUPCAKES! These are also included in the 2.0 eBook, along with the 95+ other recipes.
Let me know if you try these keto lemon poppyseed muffins! They were a huge hit with my friends and family, so I can’t wait for you all to try them.
Keto Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups super-fine blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar-free sweetener*
- 1 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp salted butter melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener*
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, poppyseed, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) and stir until combined.
- Add all wet ingredients into dry, and stir gently until combined.
- Distribute batter evenly between all muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Make glaze: combine butter and powdered sweetener in a bowl and stir until smooth. Add lemon juice slowly until desired consistency is reached. Spread over the top of each muffin. Sprinkle with additional lemon zest if desired.
Enjoy this recipe, and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions! Don’t forget that you can grab my go-to resource for keto baking for 25% off this week only with code NEWFALL25
Thank you so much for all your support!