The Keto Dessert eBook 2.0 is FINALLY HERE! After falling in love with keto baking almost 2 years ago, I set out to become a master of the art. I tested and re-tested thousands of recipes. I tried every single keto-friendly baking ingredient. I narrowed it all down for you and determined how to absolutely perfect almost any traditional baked good you can imagine, but make it 100% keto-friendly.
- A Complete Guide to Keto Baking: Includes an extensive Ingredient and Baking Guide, where I share all my secrets for how to perfect the texture and flavor of keto desserts, along with a printable one-page Keto Dessert Shopping List with all the basics you’ll need to make every single recipe!
- Now over 100+ total recipes and 124 pages. Photos included for every recipe.
- Sections include: breakfast, muffins, and pastries – cakes, cupcakes, and pies – cookies and cookie dough – brownies, bars, truffles, and blondies – ganache, frostings, and icings – bonus new recipes
- Most of the recipes are in the 1-2g net carb per serving range, with a few recipes in the 2-5g net carb range.
- Nutritional information included for every recipe: calories, total fat, saturated fat, net carbs, fiber, total sugar, protein (easy to calculate WW points if needed!)
- All recipes derived from the same simple set of ingredients – no weird or hard to find ingredients.
- Only two sugar-free sweeteners required: one granulated sweetener and one powdered sweetener. Complete sugar-free sweetener guide is included.
- Most recipes can be made without almond flour. All recipes are gluten-free and grain-free.
- Bonus section with new recipes! Go to page 113 to view the bonus contents. Make sure to save your original order confirmation email. If new recipes are added to the eBook, you’ll be able to go back and re-download the new version (I’ll announce on Instagram when this happens!) The first update was added on September 4th, 2020.
If you’re interested in grabbing copies of both the 1.0 and 2.0 eBooks, check out The Ultimate Keto Dessert eBundle.
So excited to share this guide with you! Enjoy 🙂
Please note: This is an eBook downloaded as a PDF file. Download link is provided immediately after purchase. Hard copies are not available. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.