The NEW Bake to Be Fit Hardcover Cookbook is officially here! (Please note: shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to the situation surrounding COVID-19, so your order may take a little longer than usual to arrive.)
All cookbooks purchased here will be personally signed by the author, Sarah Lynn, otherwise known as Sarah’s Fit Food on Instagram.
About the Cookbook:
- This new cookbook includes over 100 amazing dessert recipes that no one will ever believe are actually healthy!
- All recipes are gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free.
- Something for everyone. Includes tons of ketogenic, grain-free, nut-free, dairy-free, plant-based/vegan, and/or egg-free options, with simple dietary variation and substitution notes included for every recipe.
- Includes brand new never-before-seen recipes, as well as some reader favorites from the eBooks.
- Introduction section includes Sarah’s healthy baking shopping list + detailed ingredient guide with all her best tips and tricks.
- Nutritional information included: calories, fat, net carbs, protein, fiber, and sugar.
- New recipes include: triple-layer protein chocolate cake, keto chocolate chip cookie squares, keto tiramisu, coffee cake, keto “brookie” pound cake, the best vegan chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin spice latte cupcakes, protein rice crispy treats, and many, many more!
This signed Bake to Be Fit cookbook offer is available to United States, Canada, UK, Australia, France, and Germany mailing addresses. Additional shipping charges apply to orders outside of the US. All prices are listed in US Dollars. For additional country requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free priority shipping on orders of three books or more (no code needed – US only)
Note: No returns or refunds. Cookbook orders may not be changed or cancelled. We are unable to replace any damaged items. If you prefer eBooks, they are available for instant download here!