Team pumpkin-year-round, checking in 🙋🏼
It’s always a good time to make these low-carb keto pumpkin cookies. If you’re a pumpkin-chocolate fan, you are guaranteed to LOVE these!
This is a great recipe to try if you’ve been thinking of grabbing a copy of the new Ketogenic Dessert eCookbook. The eBook is full of easy, keto dessert recipes like this one! Includes cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and even a bonus section of comfort food recipes like pizza crust and bagels. Click here to check it out!
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Serves: 12 cookies
Per cookie: 155 calories 13.5g F / 2.5g C (net) / 4.5g P / 4.5g fiber
🎃1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (168g)
🎃1/2 cup erythritol, erythritol/monkfruit blend, or sweetener of choice* (96g)
🎃1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
🎃1/4 teaspoon baking soda
🎃1/2 teaspoon salt
🎃3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (45g)
🎃2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, softened (28g)
🎃2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened (28g)
🎃1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
🎃1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips** (112g)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, softened butter, cream cheese, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, erythritol, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet, and flatten a bit as the cookies will not spread a lot while baking. If you want the outside of the cookies to be perfectly smooth, use slightly damp fingers to smooth them out.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
*I recommend using Lakanto’s new baking sweetener or their classic sweetener. I find the baking sweetener has absolutely no cooling effect, and provides amazing texture. You can use code SARAH for 20% off their sweeteners. Feel free to use any granulated sweetener of choice if you do not need this recipe to be keto.
**My favorite keto chocolate chips are either Lily’s Sweets or Choc Zero – for Choc Zero, you can use code SARAH for 10% off!